Camille McDonald-Toussaint, MD.
Dr. Toussaint is a Board Certified Doctor of Family Medicine & has been practicing Family Medicine since 2002. She has won awards and honors for quality service as Chief Resident, top scorer on Family Practice, and excellence in patient care. She has received NCQA recognition for excellence in managing Diabetes.
Dr. Toussaint and her friendly office staff offer a professional & personalized patient experience, with an emphasis on preventive care, diabetes & hypertension.
Unimed Care Center
- Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at City College (1992-1997)
- New York Medical College- Doctor of Medicine (1997-1999)
- Mount Sinai Family Practice Program at Jamaica Hospital, NY- Residency
- Program (1999-2002)
- Private Practice
- Provider for multi-specialty groups and community health centers.
- Experience in Primary Care and Gyn.
- Diabetes Management.
- Urgent care settings.
- HIV management and chronic disease management.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English